For installing Mods
- Updated regularly
- Most popular Mod Loader
- Huge database of mods
- Very easy to use
- Big Community
If you want to install mods in Minecraft, there is no way around the Minecraft Forge Modloader. The ease of use, the huge database and the big community with lots of support, make this the number one.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Minecraft Forge from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Minecraft Forge 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.13.2 →|
| Download for 1.13.2
|... for Minecraft 1.12.2 →|
| Download for 1.12.2
|... for Minecraft 1.10.2 →|
| Download for 1.10.2