The Treecapitator Mod for Minecraft enhances your play by reducing the time it takes to cut down entire trees to mere seconds.
The first thing every Minecraft player needs when they spawn is wood. Wood is required for next to everything in the game. Plus, you have to clear area to build houses, villages, or even castles. Usually you can chop down every log of wood to clear a tree, burn it down with flint and steel, or blow them away with TNT. All of these options have their set backs; loss of time, fire damage, and loss of materials.
Treecapitator addresses all these problems with a simple solution. Using an axe, you can now cut down trees by just chopping the bottom log. The entire tree will collapse around you. You do not loose any logs or saplings. Then you simply collect everything and move on to the next tree. The mod works on all trees, even the gigantic jungle trees. When using the mod, you will notice the difference in cutting times; the larger the tree, the longer it takes to chop it all down. Still, clearing land and collecting wood has never been so quick and easy.
This mod is not a cheat, so all the damage your axe would normally receive is automatically placed on the tool. Also, if you want leaf blocks instead of saplings, then you can use another feature of the mod. Simply place a pair of shears in your inventory when you cut down the bottom block. All the leaf blocks will fall instead of saplings. Damage will also automatically show up on the shears used.
- must use axe to cut tree for mod to apply
- cut bottom block fells entire tree
- damage still applied to axe
- no loss of materials
- shears in inventory produce leaf blocks
- damage still applied to shears
- time to cut bottom block dependent on tree size
Use the treecapitator to make the most of your time on Minecraft. Never again will you spend an entire day harvesting wood to build a house or clearing land for farms. Entire trees will fall with the strike of your mighty axe.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Treecapitator Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Treecapitator Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.12.2 →|
| Download for 1.12.2
|... for Minecraft 1.11.2 →|
| Download for 1.11.2
|... for Minecraft 1.10.2 →|
| Download for 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.9.4 →|
| Download for 1.9.4
|... for Minecraft 1.8.9 →|
| Download for 1.8.9
|... for Minecraft 1.8 →|
| Download for 1.8
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.7.2 →|
| Download for 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.6.2 →|
| Download for 1.6.2
|... for Minecraft 1.5.2 →|
| Download for 1.5.2